Bed Bug Services
These can usually be introduced to your property as they attach to luggage, bags, and clothing.
Bed Bugs Key Facts
- Adult Bed bugs resemble a small brown disc, measuring up to 6mm in length
- Can crawl up most vertical surfaces.
- Their elongated eggs are cemented in cracks or crevices close to the hosts (which for Bed bugs are humans)
- The early stages of the Bed bug (nymphs) are tiny making them hard to detect with the naked eye
- Where you find bed bugs you will often see spotting ( Black Marks)
WHY USE BED BUG SERVICES
Bed bug bites cause red, irritating marks/ lumps. Not everyone reacts to the bites, however, some people develop a more severe skin reaction and can experience disturbed sleep.
Bed bugs are not known to spread diseases. However, they can cause irritation and distress. Bed bugs can also ruin an organisation’s reputation. If clients and customers experience a Bed bug infestation in the premises you manage, they are likely to complain and request a refund, report on your company negatively and be unlikely to want to do business with you again.