We support a wide range of businesses contracts in all sectors. Vapo Pest Control are one of the best suppliers of contracts for small and medium size buinesses.
If you have an ongoing problem with pests, or you want to defend your establishment against possible infestations. Then consider investing in pest contracts.
We always try to give a free quote over the phone or by email to reduce our response time.
If we have not got enough information to be able to give a free quote, we will make a small chargeable call out.
Contract Business Sectors
Please contact us and we will send out one of our highly trained team to give you a full survey and come up with a package to suit your needs.
call us: 0208 785 436 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our contract services include the following:
- Exclusion – how to keep pests out of your premises.
- Restriction – how to prevent infestations through sound housekeeping practices
- Elimination – Eradicating pests whenever a problem arises
- Regularly service contract visits/inspections to all specified areas of the premises
- Installation of monitors/detectors in accordance with the pest specification
- A reporting system to record each service visit, complete with details of pest infestation findings, advice or recommendations, type of treatment carried out and pesticides used
- Emergency call-outs or follow-up visits to deal with infestations
Why do I need a pest control contract?
- Peace of Mind – A good contract from a reliable contractor should ensure that your premises, your staff and your business will be safe from pests. Prevention is better than cure.
- The Law – The Prevention of Damage by Pests Act 1949 requires property owners to ensure that their premises remain free of pests. The Food Safety Act & Food Hygiene Regulations include further legislation governing business premise that handle food. Closure of businesses, fines of up to £20,000.00 and prison sentences of up to 6 months can be imposed for breaching these rules. Currently some of the legislation governing food standards is agreed in the European Union, and a good contractor will be aware of any changes or implications relating to the rules governing pest control legislation.